“What’s the best soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV?” That is a question we get asked all the time and there is no one-size-fits-all answer. This post will offer some suggestions to help you find your perfect match.
For anyone looking for the best soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV, there are a few things that you should keep in mind. First of all, Panasonic has discontinued its line of plasma televisions and therefore it is very difficult to find compatible soundbars. Secondly, even if you do manage to find one on Amazon or eBay it will be very expensive because they are rarer than diamonds nowadays.
Lastly, since Panasonic discontinued its line of TVs no one makes new sound bars any more so your only option is an older model which may not have the features that you want like wireless subwoofer compatibility or Bluetooth connectivity. That’s why we recommend buying our top pick for Panasonic plasma TV owners.
The number of products on the market can make it challenging to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’re going to take a look at what makes each different model special and go over how they compare side-by-side so that hopefully this post will be able to help you find the best soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV for your needs!
Top 7 Best Soundbar For Panasonic Plasma TV
- 8 Microphones for Superior Voice Pickup
- Eliminate environmental noise with adaptive audio room calibration
- Lots of app, device compatibility through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Airplay 2
- Bose Music App and Remote Control to Manage all Your Entertainment Needs
- High quality audio drivers that enhance your entertainment experience.
- With a built-in voice assistant, you can easily personalize and control your device.
- With a single remote, you can control all your home entertainment devices
Looking for the best soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV? Look no further than the Bose Soundbar 700. This top-of-the-line soundbar offers unbeatable sound quality, making it perfect for those who want to get the most out of their hearing aids. This best-performing soundbar from Bose delivers immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment.
Use the Bose Music app for guided setup, and built-in Alexa allows you to control your soundbar with hands-free voice commands. A noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice – even if you’re off to one side. Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and your cable/satellite box with one voice command.
Make or take hands-free phone calls, stream your favorite music and content with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, manage devices with voice commands or easily through the Bose Music app – all so you can enjoy a better audio experience in every room of your home. The 1500 watts deliver a high level of crystal clear sound, ultimately making any TV show, sporting event, movie night at home an instant hit!
- Wireless subwoofer is easy to hide anywhere in the room
- Radically reinvented sound with virtual height
- Intuitive app for control and connectivity
- Virtual:X technology to create a lifelike immersive experience
- Clear, lifelike audio without the complexity of using multiple speakers
- Slim design so it blends in front of the television or can be wall mounted
- Powerful 40-watt (RMS) amplification that works with anything you watch or listen to
The Yamaha YAS-207 is the world’s first sound bar that pairs with your TV to deliver virtual 3D surround sound in an even more immersive, “in the middle of it all” experience. This incredible soundbar is perfect for anyone with a Panasonic Plasma TV, as it offers the best sound quality around.
You can listen to music or watch your favorite show without external speakers because the Yamaha YAS-207 has built-in Bluetooth technology which permits wireless music streaming from compatible devices (no need to convert uncompressed CD’s). Simple setup just involves plugging it into an outlet anywhere near your HDTV.
Built for ease of use, there are no complicated settings; simply connect your TV to this unit through HDMI, optical digital or analog connection. Sonic clarity will be yours with 4 1/4 inch woofers, dual 1 inch tweeters and 6 1/4 cone woofers. The stylish slim design complements any room you put it in and provides clear, crisp dialogue throughout cinematic audio effects.
3- Bose 500
- Bose Music app to set presets on what you listen to
- Includes voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free operation
- Custom designed 8-microphone array that will still hear you over loud music
- Fits discreetly under your TV screen, preventing the need to see it on display
- Engineered with quality materials to produce optimal sound
- Syncs your soundbar and headphones for a complete, immersive experience
- Voice4Video technology for convenience of escalating volume or switching channels
Bose 500 is a uniquely engineered speaker for your high-quality audio. The Bose 500 quickly and automatically adjusts the sound from the four discreet speakers arranged across its top with software that analyzes fluctuations in volume levels. That means you’ll have perfect highs and lows coming from every direction no matter where you’re sitting, so it’ll always feel like live theater wherever you are.
This soundbar is perfect for Panasonic Plasma TV, as it provides clear and powerful sound without overwhelming or distorting speech. With Bluetooth compatibility, Alexa voice assistance, Wi Fi connectivity, and multi device use simultaneously possible, there has never been a better time to upgrade to premium entertainment at home!
With Dolby Digital and DTS support, compatible video sources for HDMI, soundbars made from wood or black metal finish options that can include bass modules and Bose Surround Speakers.
Simple setup with detailed prompts from the accompanying app which you can use to control your system remotely as well as drag music playlists right into it – all this means you don’t have to make any complicated decisions about what you’ll need for a perfect home cinema setup.
4- LG SJ2
- Save space with the world’s smallest soundbar
- Wirelessly pairs to select LG TVs for convenience control
- Offers automatic audio optimization for different programs
- Can be conveniently controlled by your TV remote
- Works with remotes from 8 leading TV brands
- Wireless subwoofer, for no wires to clutter your room
- Wireless music streaming from compatible devices
LG SJ2 is an affordable smart soundbar. With its Bluetooth connectivity, you can synchronize your Panasonic Plasma TV and mobile device for a great multimedia experience.
Integrated with Adaptive Sound Control technology, this compact soundbar will offer the best music listening experience, no matter what genres you like to listen to or watch on Panasonic Plasma TV! This product comes in at 8.9 pounds and was packed beautifully by our skilled technicians.
This amp works amazing with any type of television or room due to its size. With Bluetooth connectivity and a wireless subwoofer, the LG SJ2 will be your favorite addition to your living space. Additional features include: TV remote compatibility and adaptive sound control function.
The 2.1 channel design provides you with the ultimate home theater feeling without the added costs of buying two separate items! Experience true surround sound for any movie you throw at it!
5- Sony HT-S350
- 320W total output for immersive surround sound
- HDMI ARC connection to make setup simple and easy
- S-Force Pro front Surround technology enhances your content
- Seven different sound modes enhance your entertainment experience
- Vocal enhancement technology improves voices’ clarity and distinguishability
- Get wireless music streaming up to 30 feet away
- Customize your sound with the Sony Music Center app
Introducing the Sony HT-S350. With its discreet design and superior sound quality, the Sony HT-S350 is the perfect soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV. This state-of-the-art sound bar system is designed to give you the ultimate home theater experience. Wirelessly connect your device and send the sound from any place in the room.
The S-Force Pro virtual surround sound technology emulates a theater-style surround sound experience, while the 7 sound modes let you choose the perfect audio mode for whatever you’re watching or listening to. And thanks to the voice enhancement feature, isolating voices and amplifying them over background noise is easier than ever before.
Connect to a single cable that transmits audio and control information for a clean, modern look. With the slim design that offers an eye-catching display of lightshow, illumination can’t hide behind that furniture or wall anymore; it has to be seen!
With 320W of total power, and a powerful subwoofer, this system will bring your content to life with incredible volume and clarity. Hear movies like you’ve never heard them before with precision tuned by Sony’s Master Audio. Upgrade your home theater today with the Sony HT-S350!
- Experience true immersion with Dolby Atmos technology
- Game on for longer without worrying about running out of power
- The only soundbar for gamers with 3 different settings
- 16 speaker drivers make you feel like you’re in the game
- Enhanced ability to pick up on footsteps and other sounds
- Connects wirelessly to TVs with 4K pass through signal
- Get high-quality sound for detailed environments and booming bass for epic gunfights
Experience the ultimate in sound quality with the Panasonic SoundSlayer Soundbar! This top-of-the-line soundbar is designed to work perfectly with your Panasonic plasma TV, delivering unbeatable audio performance. Loaded with huge sound and Dolby Atmos technology, the Panasonic SoundSlayer Soundbar is designed for gaming and home theater.
Built to fill your whole entertainment system, experience 3D sound in astonishing detail delivered by realistic movements of audio according to where you are in relation to it. This premium sound bar features industry leading technology that includes a built-in subwoofer, 4K HDR pass through to preserve all of the vibrant colors and heightened clarity in picture quality, DTS:X Virtual surround sound technology, and more.
Choose from three different modes: RPG/Action Game Mode for intense and immersive sounds; FPS Mode for high level action; Voice Mode when sports or talk shows take center stage. With its sleek design, wireless harman/kardon speakers, and firmware upgrades possible over WiFi or Bluetooth connection to make everything blossom even better together.
- Clear and deep sound with built-in subwoofer
- Control your sound from a remote control at the touch of a button
- Play audio all day on one charge without worrying about it running out of battery
- Get peace of mind knowing that Majority is committed to becoming carbon neutral
- Five audio modes: Bluetooth, AUX, RCA, Optical and USB
- Breakthrough sound technology for acoustic enhancement
- 3 equalizer settings (Rock, Jazz or Flat) let you choose as needed
The Bowfell is the upgraded and portable alternative to your Panasonic plasma TVsound system; this sound bar is small and powerful. The Bowfell can connect to your phone, computer and most TVs using these connectivity options – no matter what system game console or TV set up you have!
Whether you’re looking for brilliant movie chat, or a nice conversation with friends about music, the Bowfell has it all: Bluetooth, USB input (make sure you order an optical cable separately), Optical input (optical cable not included), RCA inputs and an AUX port. Don’t be fooled by its size – it packs a built-in subwoofer delivering outstanding cinematic sound!
The Bowfell Sound Bar has a slim and sleek design that will suit any empty space on your desk or table and packs a better sound than what you’re used to with one of those monstrosities. With dimensions of 38.8cm x5.4cm x7.2cm; 1.5kg you can make the most of every square inch of desktop space in your dorm room no matter how small!
So finally, our detailed guide about the best soundbar for Panasonic Plasma TV is over. We hope you have found the best one by now. Soundbars do not provide theater experience, but they are better than nothing when it comes to improved sound quality and music.
You can also save money by not buying a home theater or multiple speakers. Plus, soundbars are sleek. This means that they will not take up a lot of space in your room and you will not have bulky speaker equipment on the floor.