Do you have a flat screen TV and are looking for the best soundbar to go with it? Or maybe you’re just not happy with the sound your TV produces and want to find a better option. In either case, this blog post is for you! Soundbars are a great way to improve the audio quality and volume of your TV without having to purchase expensive speakers. This post will help you find the best soundbar for flat screen TV that fits both your budget and space needs.
The first thing you should know is how big your TV is, as well as what size soundbar would be necessary for it. The bigger the TV, the larger the soundbar should be in order to maximize its effectiveness. A 60 inch or greater television requires at least a 40 inch sound bar so that sounds can project outwards from all angles.
For TVs between 39 inches and 50 inches, a 30-35 inch wide speaker would suffice, while smaller models need 20-25 inches. Choosing the right soundbar for your flat screen television can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Whether you’re looking for a simple, elegant solution or something more advanced with all of the bells and whistles, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve compiled some of the best soundbar for flat screen TV that are available for purchase today, and what makes them so incredible. Check out this article if you want to find an amazing soundbar for your TV!
Top 7 Best Soundbar For Flat Screen TV
1- VIZIO SB46514-F6 Soundbar
- 10 total channels for crisp, clear sounds.
- Updates with Dolby Atmos through an app update.
- Wireless control through the VIZIO SmartCast app
- Plug-and-play installation, no complicated set up required
- Starts with rich sound from the main bar, engineered to delight cinephiles
- Separate center channels for crystal clear dialogue and booming bass you can feel
- Voice-EQ ensures voice clarity for every type of media no matter the volume
When you buy the VIZIO SB46514-F6, you’re not just getting a soundbar. You’re getting an audio powerhouse that will completely transform your flat screen TV watching experience. The four up-firing speakers and rear surround speakers surrounding the room; no spot will be left out of this amazing listening experience!
This powerful sound system blasts you straight into an uncompromising cinematic theater environment with stunning Dolby Atmos audio, incredible bass response and 1080p Full HD crystal clear dialogue clarity. The five-channel sound bar features a dedicated center channel that delivers crystal clear dialogue even when played at top volume for an immersive cinematic experience.
Just set it up using premium cables that are included for easy plug-and-play installation, then stream your favorite shows or play music all on one device with Chromecast or Bluetooth technology (WiFi connectivity).
2- Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar
- Built in Alexa voice control
- Convenient to use right out of the box
- Virtual 3D sound without the need for wires
- Enhanced bass, frequency range and speaker size
- Clear, crisp audio from a slim design
- Play music, set alarms, and control smart devices with just your voice
- Designed to fit discreetly into the front or to rotate for mounting on the wall
Do you want the best sound quality for your flat screen TV? Look no further than the Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar. Get the Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar and rid yourself of wires, pesky subwoofer placement, and complicated setup.
With HDMI or Optical connections, Virtual: x virtual 3D surround sound with two built in subwoofers for deep bass in a sleek slim sound bar package. Stream audio services like Amazon Prime Music Unlimited or Spotify using voice control with Alexa.
Play music by asking for songs, artists, genres -or use Bluetooth wireless streaming from any enabled device on the home network and more w/Alexa! There’s no need to sacrifice high quality audio playback either as DTS Virtual: x delivers immersive surround sound with Audio Formats-File Format-WAV.
3- Bose Solo 5 Soundbar
- You won’t have to manually adjust the volume
- No more tangled wires with wireless connection
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices
- Sophisticated design that matches the style of all flat-screen TVs
- Bluetooth connectivity to play music wirelessly throughout your home
- Can be positioned practically anywhere with wireless Bluetooth technology built in
- Dialogue mode makes it easy for you to hear every word on your favorite TV programs
The Bose Solo 5 Soundbar is one of the best flat screen TV sound systems on the market. With advanced technologies, dialogue mode makes every word and detail stand out so you can enjoy it even more than ever before. And with bluetooth connectivity, wirelessly stream music from any of your devices to this single-speaker system.
One connection to your TV will create optimal audio quality for you, depending on what kind of input you want – Optical digital audio input (best), Coaxial digital audio input (lesser), or 3.5 mm analog stereo audio inputs for previous generations.
The speaker dimensions are 21.6″ x 2.6″ x 3M that propels clear audio throughout your space at a total weight of 5 pounds. The Bose Solo 5 is very easy to set up for a universal remote, has Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music from any of your devices, and one connection for the audio input on the TV.
4- Echo Dot soundbar
- Make hands-free audio calls for free
- Hear clearly with a speaker that fills the room with 360˚ omnisound
- Fill your house with music or search specifically for Audible audiobooks
- One-touch voice control for compatible smart home devices
- Mobile alerts help keep your home safe when you’re away
- Easily check the time using Drop In announcements
- Announcements help keep everyone informed of important information
Don’t let your flat screen TV‘s sound quality suffer just because you don’t have a lot of room. The Echo Dot soundbar is the perfect solution, giving you great-sounding audio without taking up a lot of space. Echo Dot Soundbar is a compact, fabric design speaker that has improved speaker quality.
It will perceptively fill any room with loud and clear sound. Pair with its Gen 2 counterpart to enjoy music for your household in stereo sound. Ask Alexa to help you find what you need throughout the day or voice control your compatible smart home devices by simply telling Alexa what you want done!
Plus with its simplicity of design you can rest assured this sound bar won’t be eavesdropping on anything personal. It comes equipped with optional passive monitors for extra bass, even without any subwoofers at all! The only problem you may find now is loving it so much you don’t want to take it off your living room or bedroom wall.
5- Majority Bowfell Small Sound Bar
- Smaller footprint saves valuable space
- Simple set up with easy-to-use remote control
- Functional remote control for changing equalizer settings
- 3 selectable EQ settings to fit any type of audio content and mood
- 2 stereo speakers and a built-in subwoofer to produce rich, deep sound.
- Balanced treble and deep bass performance in a sleek design
- Connects to WiFi so you can stream music from your phone or computer
A lightweight and compact soundbar compatible with millenials’ on-the-go lifestyle, the Majority Bowfell is a technologically advanced product that lets you become immersed in your favorite movies or music more than ever before.
Compatible with flat screen TVs, phones and PCs, this award-winning sound system comes with an easy-to-use remote control and can be connected to almost any device using Bluetooth or optical inputs. It will even power your computer so there’s no need to purchase an external speaker!
With various modes including music, movies or dialogue for the attentive listener, keep your ears happy all day long. The IMPACT mode for movies includes User-selectable Surround Sound, a Bass Boost and a Compression Mode to enjoy explosions or dialogue in all their glory. The MODE button also lets you select which type of audio source you would like to listen to – Music, Movies or Dialogue.
6- Bose TV Speaker
- Comes in four colors: black, white, dark brown, light brown
- Bose quality sound without space-hogging components.
- Turn up or turn down the bass with one touch of a button
- No complicated connections or upgrades are required to work with your current TV
- Connect an HDMI cable from your smart device to play music from it on this speaker
- Allows you to expand the system by connecting a wired subwoofer at any time
With Bose TV speakers, a simple fix for flat screen TV has arrived. Hear your entertainment better with a soundbar that clarifies speech and enhances dialogue for improved immersion. Bluetooth enabled and able to be paired with devices wirelessly, this TV speaker is designed to bring the clarity of vocals without any interference so you can enjoy all your media with refined perfection.
There’s no complicated setup necessary; just plug it in via the additional cable provided or use an HDMI cable already in hand, right through whichever input you usually connect to your flat screen TV. It comes complete with a remote control for dialogue modes—capable of enhancing speech and adding depth with its bass boost.
If you already have the popular Bass Module 500 or 700 sound system, this speaker is compatible so you can either plug it directly into these speakers using 3.5mm cable or connect another type of cable (sold separately). Your favorite music will also sound incredible due to the powerful 2 angled full-range drivers delivering spatial audio – all delivered from this soundbar that fits comfortably behind the TV screen.
7- Wohome Sound Bar
- Plays up to 108 dB of maximum volume
- Incredible clarity and precision with DSP technology
- Supports 3D surround sound and 3 EQs
- Optical, aux, coaxial, HDMI inputs provide a variety of options for audio connection
- Bluetooth connectivity offers seamless pairing with your smartphone or other device
- Produce clear voice and deep bass with its built-in 2 powerful full-range speakers
- Wirelessly connects your soundbar to your TV without requiring any cables.
Hear sound like you never did before! Introducing the Wohome Sound Bar. With a slim and stylish design, this premium Sound Bar is perfect for being used under your flat screen TV or desktop monitor, or to mount on the wall. This OLED equipped device lets you wirelessly stream audio from your phone by connecting it via Bluetooth 5.0 technology too!
Another great feature of this product includes its ability to be wired with HDMI-ARC connection so that you can control volume and on/off through your universal remote if desired. Whether you’re watching the latest release on your 4K Ultra HD TV or listening to music from CD quality audio, it does not disappoint.
Designed for anyone who loves their home theatre experience but wants something better than a standard TV speaker. This flexible and versatile system can be mounted just about anywhere: near your screen, in an upstairs nook, or sitting across the room with great 3D surround sound without any of the fussing of more complex systems.
After reading this blog post, we hope you feel more confident about your next best soundbar for flat screen TV purchase. We’ve provided a lot of information on the best models and brands to consider when shopping for TV audio systems.
The Vizio SB46514-F6 Soundbar is our top pick among the best soundbar for flat screen TV because it has a lot of features. It comes with a wireless subwoofer that helps to deliver high quality audio, which you’ll notice when listening to music or watching movies. This model has a very easy setup and offers excellent bass without distortion.