Do you have a 60 inch or bigger television, but are not happy with the sound quality? You may need to buy a soundbar. A soundbar is a great way to improve your viewing experience, as it will give you better sound quality. In this blog post, I will discuss the best soundbar for 60 inch TV. Check out our top pick and see for yourself how incredible your movies and shows can be!
If you’re in the market for a soundbar, there are a few things to consider. The size of your TV is one factor, as you’ll want to make sure the soundbar you choose will fit. Another thing to keep in mind is the type of audio output that your TV has. Some sound bars feature optical outputs, which work with TVs that have an optical port.
If your TV doesn’t have an optical port, you’ll need to get a soundbar with a HDMI connector so you can take advantage of the surround sound features. Finally, think about your budget and what features you want in a soundbar. There are plenty of options available, so you should be able to find one that meets your needs.
There are certainly many different soundbars on the market, so it can be tricky to decide which one is right for you. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best soundbar for 60 inch TV and outline some of their features. Hopefully, this will help make your decision easier!
TOP 7 BEST SOUNDBAR FOR 60 INCH TV
- Compatible with 4K and HD televisions
- Dolby Digital decoding creates incredible room-filling surround sound
- The included cables make setup and installation quick and easy
- Polk Adjust Technology provides personalized voice levels for clear, crisp dialogue
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you stream your favorite music wirelessly
- The included wireless subwoofer enhances deep bass impact
- No more need to buy another microphone for your video games, movies or music
Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is the Sound-Smart product you’ve been waiting for. With 5 powerful full range drivers, dynamic sound quality and deep bass, it’s no wonder Polk won their ninth consecutive Consumer Technology Association Award in 2017. With Dolby Digital Decoding and Polk’s exclusive Voice Adjust technology, the Signa S2 will bring your home theatre to life with absolute clarity.
Ultra slim and just over 2″ tall, this innovatively designed sound bar fits flawlessly into any space – even wall mounting! Cozy up to unbeatable convenience by using Polk’s wireless subwoofer with 60 inch TV that conveniently plugs directly in without needing additional wires or heavy equipment on furniture.
The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar is the perfect way to upgrade your home theater experience. Connect wirelessly with ease, or plug in via HDMI ARC expansion port. With space for a subwoofer, you can get an immersive surround sound system for your 60 inch TV that delivers crystal-clear vocals and realistic bass tones without distortion. Stay immersed in the action all day long!
2- Bose Solo 5
- Clear speaking and a ton of options for customization
- Listen to your favorite music wirelessly with Bluetooth technology
- Less clutter because it’s a single piece of equipment and not two or three
- Dialogue mode makes it easy to hear what’s being said
- Adjust audio settings by simply plugging in the power cord
- Wall mountable design saves space in your home
- Noise-masking for a more immersive cinema experience
You want something Bose, but don’t have the space for a separate TV and audio system. For entertainment lovers with limited living space, Solo 5 is an innovative solution. Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is a speaker that provides better sound quality compared to your 60 inch TV.
With advanced technologies, this product promises clear audio with dialogue mode and the ability to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices. The Solo 5 comes with universal remote controls for all functions, including the television’s volume, bass, Bluetooth connections and many other features.
For easy installation by anyone in your home, Bose has included simple instructions on how to set up the speaker through an HDMI or optical input connection depending on what type of device you are using-there’s even a wireless subwoofer if you need some extra base. The small yet powerful packaging ensures you can take it anywhere without hassle!
3- Wohome S28
- Amazing features like Bluetooth and alarm clock
- Small and compact design fits well in any room
- Easy to set up without having to worry about outlets or wires
- Control bass, treble, and other sound settings with the remote control
- Compatible with all devices and plugs and cables and speakers supplied
- Specifically designed for living room, with clear, high-quality sound
- Naturally reproduce 80W of sound in a variety of environments
The Wohome S28 soundbar is a perfect way to improve your 60 inch TV’s audio. This sleek and stylish sound bar is perfect for those who want great-quality audio without sacrificing any design points. At only 2.9 inches high, it can easily be hidden under your 60 inch TV or monitor.
And with 4x 20W speakers and 2x bass reflex tubes, you’ll get crystal clear sound and deep bass for all your movies, music, and gaming needs. Plus, it has multiple connectivity options so you can use whatever input you need.
Whether you’re watching a movie or blasting music in your bedroom, the Wohome S28 will deliver great audio quality. You get 3D surround sound support with DSP technology to bring you amazing clarity and precision sound. It supports Music, Dialogue, Movie modes as well as an Equalizer mode.
The best part about this speaker is it’s weightless! No need for bulky speakers anymore because the Wohome S28 fills up the space without taking up too much space thanks to its small but loud design that can be placed anywhere in your living space or office!
4- Sony HT-S350
- S-Force Pro front Surround for cinematic audio experience
- Built to last with wireless subwoofer and HDMI ARC
- Surround sound is easy to set up with just one cable
- Seven different sound modes to suit many moods and activities
- Clear voice enhancement technology that makes voices easier to understand
- Bring your music to life with 320W total power output
- Hear every song’s detail because of Sony HT-S350’s Music mode
Introducing the Sony HT-S350. With its discreet design and superior sound quality, the Sony HT-S350 is the perfect soundbar for 60 inch TV. This state-of-the-art sound bar system is designed to give you the ultimate home theater experience. With 320W of total power, and a powerful subwoofer, this system will bring your content to life with incredible volume and clarity.
The S-Force Pro virtual surround sound technology emulates a theater-style surround sound experience, while the 7 sound modes let you choose the perfect audio mode for whatever you’re watching or listening to. And thanks to the voice enhancement feature, isolating voices and amplifying them over background noise is easier than ever before.
Wirelessly connect your device and send the sound from any place in the room. Connect to a single cable that transmits audio and control information for a clean, modern look. With the slim design that offers an eye-catching display of lightshow, illumination can’t hide behind that furniture or wall anymore; it has to be seen!
- Built-in EQ settings allow for personalizing music
- Clear sound throughout the different ranges of music/movies
- Can be used with an HDTV or gaming system
- Easy installation and setup in just minutes
- Convenient connectivity options (RCA, AUX, Optical cable, USB)
- Easy to use remote control with touch panel and buttons for playback and volume
- User-friendly interface, with universal controls that can be used for TVs or just speakers
Looking for an immersive sound experience for your 60 inch TV? Look no further than the BESTISAN 80 Watt Soundbar. This slim, wall-mountable design delivers stunning surround sound that will make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action. Whether you’re watching a movie, playing a game, or streaming your favorite music, this soundbar is sure to impress.
And with wired and wireless connections, it’s easy to get started. With two full-range speakers, two tweeters and two bass reflex tubes, this soundbar delivers an amazing immersive room-filling crisp clear sound that is sure to please. And with three sound modes – Movie, Music, Dialog – you can tailor the sound according to your own personal preferences.
Equipped with dual 8″ drivers and a 120 watt amplifier, the S8520 will fill any room with rich, immersive sound. Whether you’re watching your favorite movie or streaming your favorite song, the S8520 is sure to please. Plus, the DSP Technology ensures that you’ll never have a dull audio experience again. So don’t wait any longer, order your BESTISAN 80 watt Soundbar today!
- Powerful bass without a separate subwoofer.
- Easily connect to your TV with the included keyholes
- Enhances vocal frequency range with Clear Voice technology.
- Create a more immersive 3D surround sound experience.
- Four sound modes to customize your entertainment experience
- Built in apps allow you to control the device without any problem
- The gyroscope adjusts sound for orientation, depending on where it is placed
Yamaha SR-B20A Sound Bar is a great choice if you’re a movie enthusiast and looking for a good sound bar to go with your 60 inch TV. This slim sound bar houses two powerful built-in subwoofers that provide deep bass for an immersive listening experience.
Whether you’re streaming music or watching movies, the DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound gives you the most lifelike sound possible. Plus, Bluetooth streaming makes it easy to switch between devices. Setup is a breeze, thanks to HDMI or optical input options.
Comes with a remote control for easy operation. Its clear voice mode ensures dialogue is easy to follow, while various sound modes let you customize your audio settings depending on what you’re watching or listening to. Plus, convenient control options allow you to change settings without ever leaving your seat.
And with Clear Voice technology, dialogue is clear and easy to understand. And if you want to wall mount your new sound bar, we’ve got you covered – it comes with all the hardware you need. Don’t miss a single beat – order your Yamaha SR-B20A today!
- Easy to install – no need for complicated wiring.
- 2.0ch speakers produce clear, accurate sound with powerful bass
- Dramatically improve TV sound with Better Dialogue Enhancement
- Boost the volume on your TV by connecting to external speakers via Bluetooth
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth for easy wireless connection to mobile devices
- Includes HDMI and optical cables, so you don’t have to buy expensive audio cables
- Five EQ presets to choose from so you can enjoy home theater surround sound
Looking to take your TV sound experience up a notch? Look no further than the Hisense HS205 2.0ch Sound Bar! Easily connect this soundbar to your 60 inch TV for better audio quality, and enjoy using the Roku TV remote to control both the TV and soundbar with ease. Plus, with its Roku TV Ready designation, this soundbar is fully compatible with any Roku TV.
This compact and elegant sound bar has a built-in subwoofer for big sound, and connects wirelessly via Bluetooth so you can control everything with one remote. This simple, compact soundbar packs a big punch, with Bluetooth technology for easy wireless connections to smart devices, and multiple preset EQ settings for the best audio performance from music, movies, and news.
Plus, accessories like an HDMI cable and optical cable are included so you can start using your new soundbar right away. And don’t forget the wall mounting kit – it’s perfect for saving space on your entertainment stand. Whether watching movies, sports, or your favorite show, the Hisense HS205 will take your viewing experience to a whole new level.
So finally, our detailed guide about the best soundbar for 60 inch TV is over. We hope that you have chosen the right one according to your preferences.
Soundbars are great for listening to dialogue. They make words easy to hear. The top 7 best soundbar for 60 inch TV listed here are all good. You can shortlist them based on the features you want or your budget. When you audition them, take along CDs and Blu-rays that you like, so the soundbars will be playing music that sounds good to you.